Thursday, October 14, 2010

Materials for campus preparation

Dear friends,

You might have been worrying about what to study for preparing for placements.Also most of you might be interested to know about my experience in written tests and interviews.Here I present you some of the best materials according to me for placements. Also I share my experience about how I managed to make it through all of the tests and interviews that I attended.

Please find the attached material and stop wasting your precious time searching for interview materials over the web.

Download interview materials (~20 MB)

If you have slow internet connection, then you may want to check only this document in which I give tips on how to crack the interview and share my experience in campus selections.

Show me (~27 KB)

For any clarifiations, add a comment below.


Regards,
Manish

No comments:

Post a Comment